Transforming Imagination Into Functinality
An extroardinary surface that is redefining architecture design.
Incredible Physical Properties
Extremely Scratch Resistant
You can slice food on the surface without a worry.
Water & Chemical Resistant
Acidic liquids like lemons or acetone will not destroy its color.
Place your scorching hot pots and pans on sintered stone without melting it.
Sintered Stone Brands
Use Sintered Stone For Any Surface
Inspired To Renovate?
Start Your Sintered Stone Project With Northwest Granite & Marble
One of the only certified shops for sintered stone fabrication and installation in the Northwest.
What to expect when you choose NW Granite & Marble…
- Beautifully Installed Sintered Stone Surfaces In 5 To 10 Business Days
- 1-Day Install – Same Day Removal & Installation
- Vein Matching For Projects With Seams – Digital Software To See How Your Surfaces Will Look
- A Local Showroom To See Your Porcelain Slabs In Person
- 15 Year Limited Warranty From Porcelain Manufacturers
Years of Combined Experience
Large Format Porcelain VS Sintered Stone:
What’s The Difference?
Large format porcelain and sintered stone are natural evolutions of engineered surfaces. Even though they may seem similar in appearance, there are several key differences you should know for your remodel.
Read a more detailed comparision guide here.
Take the first step for your sintered stone project today.