Taj Mahal Quartzite features a soft white background and subtle gold veins. This quartzite resembles the Italian Calacatta marbles in appearance, but is much harder and more durable. Colors are generally warm in tone, white with creamy tan or beige marbling, or sometimes sandier taupe shades. Overall, this countertop is light in color, and it works well in warm and neutral toned kitchens. Taj Mahal quartzite, in particular, is one of the crown jewels among natural stone countertops.
Taj Mahal Slab Design
Finish available: Polished, Brushed
Slab Thickness: 2CM (0.75″), 3CM (1.25″)
Slab size: 128″ X 75″
The Countertop Process
Before you begin your countertop project, you need to know the process from start to finish.
Check out our 7 steps to getting your dream countertops.
Inspired To Renovate?
Start Your Taj Mahal Project With NW Granite & Marble
What to expect when you choose NW Granite & Marble…
- Beautifully Installed Countertops Or Surfaces In 5 To 10 Business Days
- 1-Day Install – Same Day Removal & Installation
- Vein Matching For Projects With Seams: See How Your Project Will Look Like
- A Local Showroom To See Your Slabs In Person
- 10 Year Limited Warranty From Quartz Manufacturers