Cambria Combines Breathtaking Beauty With Durability
Remarkably Crafted Custom Cambria Countertops From Northwest Granite & Marble
Starting your kitchen or bathroom remodel?
Our stone countertop experts will help you find the quartz color that blends perfectly with your cabinets, flooring, and paint color.
True luxury is spelled, C-A-M-B-R-I-A.
Trusted By Thousands Of Homeowners In The Pacific Northwest
Northwest Granite & Marble Combines Craftsmanship With Modern Technologies For Finely Crafted Stone Surfaces
When You Choose NW Granite & Marble, Expect…
✅ Beautifully Installed Cambria Countertops Without The Shoddy Work
✅ 1-Day “No Mess, No Fuss” Installation Service – You Get The Same Day Removal Of Old Surfaces & Installation of The New Countertops
✅ Local Showroom To See Your Slabs In Person
✅ High Tech Facility For Precision Cutting Without The “Trial and Error” Of Others
✅ 15 Year Warranty Against Staining & 5 Year Limited Warranty
Brittanicca (Marble-Look Collection)
“What a great experience! We are building a new house and have had to deal with more suppliers than I’d like to count. Let me just say, Northwest Granite is at the top of my list! They are honest, friendly, cost efficient and fast.”
The Benefits of Cambria®
“Maintenance-free” means that, unlike granite, Cambria Quartz never needs to be chemically polished or sealed. It’s also uniquely resistant to stains and discoloration.
Certified as safe for use as a food preparation surface, Cambria is as hygienic as stainless steel. Its nonporous surface makes it impossible for bacteria to penetrate and grow.
Stronger Than Granite
Quartz is one of the hardest minerals found in nature, much more so than granite. Cambria’s surfaces consist of a whopping 93% natural quartz—most competitors struggle to surpass 90%.
Quality & Warrant
Cambria prides itself on producing the best stone countertops in the industry. They’re so confident in their product, they back it up with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
With more than 100 designs available, and new designs coming out every year, Cambria’s unique and innovative patterns will give your new kitchen that sophisticated look you’ve been craving.
Cambria’s is the only one quartz manufacturer that makes its product in America, all the others are imported. Cambria’s quartz is primarily mined in North America and every countertop is made in the USA.
Hard Facts about Cambria® Countertops
- Cambria is committed to green and sustainable business practices.
- Their product is more eco-friendly than other quartzes because they source and manufacture in North America.
- They have lower transportation requirements than other quartz surfaces that are produced overseas.
- They recycle all metal tooling and 100% of the water they use for polishing.
- Cambria’s quartz mine is fully equipped with sustainable hydroelectric power.
- Their quartz is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for Children & Schools.
- Certified by NSF International (Standard 51: Food Equipment Materials) as safe for use as a food preparation surface.